About JSD Air and Acoustic Testing
JSD Air & Acoustic Testing (Buildings) Ltd is a subsidiary of J Suckling Developments Limited. Set up in July 2006, the aim of the business is to meet the demand that changes in UK building regulation have created, i.e. Conservation of Fuel & Power Building Regulations, Part L.
We are a UKAS accredited company providing compliance testing services for dwellings and industrial/commercial units, using specially designed equipment and fully trained personnel.
Why use JSD Air and Acoustic Testing?
- Friendly, experienced and highly trained engineers
- UKAS accredited
- Members of relevant industry instituations
- Can work on residential and commercial properties
- Support at all phases of a project
- Initial design reviews and advice to meet targets
- Pre-testing guidelines provided to help ensure passes
- Construction phase and pre-test inspections
- Nationwide service availability
- 24 hour call out notice
- JSD use Retrotec equipment for air testing that is regularly calibrated to UKAS standards
- Norsonics equipment is used for sound testing, calibrated to UKAS standards
Who do we work with?
JSD Air and Acoustic Testing work with a range of clients including:
- Major housing developers
- Property developers
- Quantity surveyors
- Building surveyors
- Structural engineers
- Housing associations
- Building designers
- Building controls